Enable a setting in SooPOS to only open the cash drawer for cash payments.
After clicking the SAVE STORE button, then restart SooPOS.
If your cash drawer is opening after every transaction regardless of the SooPOS setting, this occurs because the settings for the driver software installed on your computer for the Citizen CT-S801 override the SooPOS setting. In order to bypass this issue the driver settings have to be disabled.
1. Click Search Box in the bottom left corner of your windows screen. Type in Printers
2. Select Devices and Printers
3. Right click Citizen CT-S801
4. Select Printing Preferences
5. Under Printing Preferences menu, select Advanced…
6. EXpand Document Options.
7. Expand Printer functions.
Step 1: Expand the Cash Drawer #1 setting and ensure the Open at: field is set to Never.
Step 2: Expand the Cash Drawer #2 setting and ensure the Open at: field is set to Never.
8. Press OK to exit.